In addition to the exposure to Outdoor Education through the Camps program, in the elective program, and Health & Physical Education programs, Bayview College students have the opportunity to makes extensive use of our magnificent Portland and surrounding areas, and includes the following:
- Swimming, including our pool program, Harbour swim and Surfs Up program involving Surfs Lifesaving Bronze Medallion and Royal Lifesaving Bronze Medallion.
- Bike Ed, including riding at Mt Clay and surrounding tracks.
- Sport – Athletics and swimming and cross country competition
- Inter House Competitions against house groups in Bayview College.
- Inter School Competitions against local regional schools. (Portland, Heywood, Hamilton and Casterton).
- SSV School Sports Victoria. Regional competitions for schools throughout Victoria.