2022 Bayview College School Fee Information
Bayview College prides itself on providing a quality Christian education that is affordable to all members of the community. The College fee includes:
- all curriculum delivery (including Vocational Education & Training)
- all curriculum based excursions (such as the cost of bus, entry fees & accommodation)
- all school arranged sporting events (such as the cost of bus, entry fees & accommodation)
- all visiting performers
- all annual school camps (a small surcharge for Year 11 Ski Camp)
- textbook loan facility
Items that are not included are padlock, diary, replacement novels, optional seminars, overseas trips, personal computers, uniform, stationery and booklist items.
Enrolment Registration fee: $50 is payable upon completion of the enrolment form and is non-refundable.
Enrolment Establishment fee: $250 is payable as a commitment to Bayview College for a Year 6 student’s enrolment at the College for the next year. This is an advance payment of tuition fees and is credited to your account at the start of the year. It is non-refundable except in mitigating circumstances.
Enrolment Capital Levy: An amount of $250 is charged on the first account of a family new to the College. This is a once-off non-refundable levy used to maintain the capital assets of the College.
Fee payment: Fees will be charged in full at the beginning of the year and can be settled in the following methods:
- Paid in full by 14 February 2022 attracting a 5% discount
- Paid in 3 equal instalments due on 28 February, 31 May & 31 of August
- Paid in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments from Credit Card, Payroll Deduction or Direct Debit.
Many parents find it convenient to make regular payments via payroll, direct debit or credit card deduction. Please contact the Business Manager or Accounts Assistant if you wish to arrange this.
Affordability: When a family has more than one child enrolled at the College in a given year, the following discounts apply:
- 22% reduction in fees for the second child
- 80% reduction in fees for the third child
- Fourth and subsequent child/children
Fees: Yearly fees for 2022 per student are as follows:
Year 7: $5,750
Year 8: $6,000
Year 9: $6,350
Year 10: $6,900
Year 11: VCE/VCAL: $7,450
Year 12: VCE/VCAL: $7,450
A discount of 5% is available if the full year’s fee is paid in full by 14 February 2022.
Fee Concession will be considered in cases of need. Cases are discussed individually and confidentially. It is the policy of the school to make it possible for all who genuinely wish to send their children to Bayview, to be able to do so. Please consult the Business Manager if you wish to discuss this option.
Scholarships and Bursaries are also available. Please refer to the Scholarship section of this website.