At Bayview we believe that learning is a fulfilling and life-long process.
It is enhanced and nurtured by:
- Interaction with parents
- Respect and friendship between students and teachers
- An acceptance that each student is an individual
- Opportunities for parents to contribute to the learning process
- Caring, motivated, skilled and qualified teachers
- Systematic monitoring and regular reporting of student progress
- A contribution to the community outside the academic program
At Year 7 all students are exposed to all areas of learning; English, Faith & Values, Geography, History, Mathematics, Science, LOTE: Japanese, Physical Education, Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Digital Technologies (App & Web Design and Robotics), Product & Design Technologies (Wood & Textiles).
From Year 8 Students have increasing choice in the subjects they pursue as they develop their pathways and passions.
The Core subjects are: English, Faith & Values, Geography, History, Mathematics, Science, LOTE: Japanese, Physical Education