To Believe. To Think. To Achieve
As an independent Christian Community College, we journey towards this vision by delivering high-quality teaching and learning through curricula that consistently challenges our students:
- To grow in Unity in Christ
- To act with compassion, integrity, respect and responsibility.
- To be conscious of the needs of others.
- To be confident to challenge and respond to injustice.
- To have active, curious, creative and questioning minds.
- To develop a passion for learning.
- To understand their role in a diverse, global society.
- To be informed decision makers.
- To build strong positive relationships.
- To be resilient and confident young people.
- To strive to achieve personal excellence in all their endeavours.
- To develop their strengths by providing them with the tools necessary to do so.
- We believe that the partnership that exists between the parents, students, teachers and community is central
inrealising this vision.
Bayview College supports and actively promotes the principles and practices of Australian democracy and is committed to:
- The elected government of the day
- The rule of law, according to the constitution of Australia
- Equal rights for all citizens before the law
- Freedom of religion and practices within the Vision and Mission of the College, the College Constitution and the policies on Behaviour and Discipline
- Freedom of speech and association, according to the Australian constitution, within the framework of our commitment to Compassion, Integrity, Respect and Responsibility
- Values of openness and tolerance and respect for the right of individuals to grow, mature and learn within all of the above